Sunday Morning COVID Protocols – Updated July 18 2021
Service times: 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM
- Capacity in the services will be limited in order to promote social distancing as best as possible.
- The service length will be one hour.
- The 8:00 AM service will still be promoted toward those in “at-risk” categories.
- Masks are optional in the 9:30 and 11:00 services. We do not expect for children under the age of 2 to wear a mask. Children 8 and under are left up to the discretion of parents.
- We will have a “mask required” seating section in both the 9:30 and 11:00 services.
- We are not currently asking that you make reservations for the service you plan to attend.
Note: Worship Services will continue to be available online.
Preschool (birth – 4K)
- Our preschool classes in Noah’s Park will be open during the 9:30 and 11:00 worship hours.
Children (K5 – 5th grade)
- Children will go to Life Group at 9:30 and Studio (children’s church) at 11:00.
Students (6th – 12th grade)
- Students will attend the worship service at 9:30. They will be encouraged to sit with their life group.
- Students will attend Life Group at 11:00.
- Adult Life Groups are meeting at 8:15, 9:30, and 11:00 AM.
- We will use every-other-row in the worship room.
- Bulletin, sermon notes, and prayer card will be on NP app and website. Bulletins are available for you to pick up from a table in the lobby.
- We will have baskets at doors for receiving offerings.
- We will not operate the golf cart shuttles at this time.
- Our safety response team will monitor the number of people coming into the service and monitor the flow of traffic.
- There will be no coffee in the downstairs cafe. (Individuals are free to bring their own coffee.)
- The Worship Room, chairs, and lobby will be cleaned before services. This will provide a clean and safe place for our church family to worship.
- We will have a cleaning staff continually cleaning the bathrooms.
- Multiple hand sanitization stations will be in place around the church building.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions regarding our new plan!